[ApaIllinois] 2008 Illinois State Conference - Preliminary Program Now Available
editor at ilapa.org
Fri Aug 29 17:04:42 CDT 2008
On behalf of the Illinois Chapters of the American Planning Association and American Society of
Landscape Architects, I invite you to this years 2008 State Conference. This years conference will
be help in Champaign, Illinois October 29-31st and will feature over 30 sessions, four mobile
workshops, an exciting opening reception and much more.
To register for this years conference and book hotel rooms please visit www.ilapa.org. Amtrak is
offering discounted travel to Champaign during the conference. Visit the website for more
Early Registration End September 15th!
- Over 30 dynamic sessions geared for Planners and Landscape Architects
- Opening Address by the next National APA President Bruce Knight, FAICP
- Keynote Address by former Milwaukee Mayor and President of the Congress for New Urbanism John
- Four Mobile Workshops
- Opening Reception in the newly renovated Memorial Stadium (featuring music by Ton's O Fun)
- Exhibition Hall featuring cutting edge works by regional and national firms
- Annual Conference Golf Outing
- APA-IL Annual Chapter Awards Presentation
We look forward to seeing you in Champaign this October!
2008 Conference Chair
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ApaIllinois