[ApaIllinois] Another New Ethics Webcast Available - March 18

APA-IL Editor editor at ilapa.org
Thu Mar 11 08:23:22 CST 2010

The state chapters have another Ethics webcast scheduled.
The Missouri Chapter generously organized this session.

Ethics in Planning: A Moderated Panel Discussion
March 18th, 11-12:30 pm CST
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/786212898

This session will
focus on training planners on the standards of ethical behavior
according to the AICP Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and on our
 system of moral principles specific to professional planners.
Participants will have the opportunity for self reflection to consider
how they might react to a situation or scenario. The panel will share
personal experiences, discuss scenarios and respond to audience
inquiries. Ethics scenarios are rarely “cut and dry,” and the most
effective manner for planners to be ready to make the ethically correct
decision is to continually talk about and discuss our ethics and
professional conduct.