[ApaIllinois] 2014 APA-IL State Conference: Call for Sponsors
Paula Freeze, APA-IL Editor
editor at ilapa.org
Mon May 19 11:32:13 CDT 2014
The 2014 APA-IL State Conference
is the BEST place to showcase your work!
SAVE THE DATE | October 1-3, 2014 | Hilton Orrington/Evanston
Here are some of the many reasons why you should become a sponsor:
* Nearly 100% of conference attendees visit the exhibit hall.
* 527 people attended the 2011 APA-IL State Conference in Evanston!
* The state conference is the premier networking event for meeting new clients and reconnecting with former ones. * Highlight your best practices and recent projects by exhibiting in a booth.
* Showcase your organization to key decision-makers from across the state.
* Your sponsorship dollars help APA-IL provide programming and member services throughout the year.
New for 2014 - SUPERSIZE your sponsorship with package add-ons! Take your
traditional sponsorship package and add something unique that will make you
stand out from the crowd. See your logo on a variety of items from notebooks to
our new mobile conference app!
Things to remember:
* Early bird pricing is offered until June 30, 2014.
* Online registration for sponsors is now available.
* Sponsorship packages are limited, BOOK EARLY to secure
Questions? Please contact:
Maleka Sumar, Chair
msumar at cityofevanston.org
“Stay tuned! Details on Mobile Workshops for the 2014 APA-IL Conference are coming soon. These outdoor learning adventures are a great way to explore
Evanston and its surrounds in October.”
Explore Local Attractions
Exhibitor booths at the 2011 APA-IL State Conference in Evanston
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ApaIllinois